Friday, August 22, 2008

Michigan Pictures

Sara posing at the beach

Ashley and Elizabeth (Me)

Emma posing by the flowers.




Our little Cub fans. Take after their dad.




Rachel and Jaxen playing.



The Triplets eating their food.
Sara dressing up
Rachel and Emily This is the dutch village in Holland Michigan that we went with Ryan, Emily, and their kids.


Our family + a triplet
On the swing ride
On the (fake) carriage









Jessica and Laura slaving away with their empty pails










Grace, Morgan, Joshua, and Jaxen


Joshua


Ryan petting the goat

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm glad you guys had fun too! I am so sad we didn't make it to the Dutch Village with you guys... looks like a blast! Oh well, next time right?

Unknown said...

Our family had fun visiting sites in Michigan and I'm glad you did too. Your pictures are awesome. Keep up the blogging.